Texas Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Chain Management TechII
at Texas Children's Hospital
- Requisition ID
- Talent Area
- Administrative Support
- Full/Part Time
- Shift Description
- 11p -7a
We are searching for a Supply Chain Management Tech II – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll ensure the proper stocking and delivery of all supplies, mail, linen, equipment, and products throughout the hospital. This role will ensure the highest level of customer service, timely delivery and proper handling of medical/surgical supplies, durable medical equipment, and emergency supplies and code carts, in accordance with professional and regulatory standards.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Perform supply and linen logistics duties when assigned
- Perform customer service roles as needed
- Overstock maintenance, cleaning, and other duties as assigned
- Receive, process, and deliver DME, product, mail, and medical supplies to the departments within established guidelines
- Track DME accurately and timely while assisting in the recovery of equipment needing servicing
- Facilitate the rental of specialty equipment form rental vendors for patient use
- Operate specific equipment in a safe and efficient way
- Perform data entry associated with requests for supplemental supply
- Restock returned products in the proper inventory location
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in materials handling/distribution or customer service required
- Experience in materials handling/distribution in a medical setting preferred
Texas Children’s Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, a second community hospital opened in 2017. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.