Texas Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Speech Pathologist – Sugar Land Specialty Care – Therapy Department
at Texas Children's Hospital
- Requisition ID
- US-TX-Sugar Land
- Talent Area
- Full/Part Time
- Shift Description
- Tuesday - Friday (7:30a - 6p)
We are looking for a Senior Speech Pathologist – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will appropriately diagnose and treat patients primarily between the ages of 0 – 21 years with speech, oral motor/swallowing, language, and learning disorders.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Performs patient evaluations and consultations and interprets results
- Performs appropriate treatment of patients
- Maintains records as required by law, IDS policy and administrative regulations
- Administers formal tests as needed
- Makes referrals for other evaluations as appropriate
- Provides in-service teaching to colleagues
- Promotes speech-language pathology services within the community and the IDS
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology required
- CCC-SLP and TX-SLP certification required
- 1 year professional speech-language pathology experience with pediatrics required
Strategically located throughout the greater Houston area, Texas Children's Specialty Care offer the same high-quality pediatric subspecialty care as our hospital – right in your neighborhood. Staffed by pediatric specialists from Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine, our teams are trained to care for the physical and emotional needs of children and adolescents. Working closely with a child's primary-care physician, our specialists diagnose health conditions and develop patient-specific treatment plans. Texas Children's Specialty Care locations use child-sized medical equipment in colorful, child-friendly atmospheres that cater to young patients' needs and interests.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.