Texas Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager of Project Management Office, Human Resources
at Texas Children's Hospital
- Requisition ID
- Human Resources-Administration
- Talent Area
- Human Resources
- Full/Part Time
- Shift Description
- 8a - 5p
We are searching for a Project Management Office Manager – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll will play an integral role in designing and executing critical projects and programs from business-driven Human Resources (HR) to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. In this position, you will leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to contribute to HR transformation.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Passion for working within and supporting change management initiatives in areas such as strategic change, cultural change, and technology adoption
- Provide leadership, decision analysis, subject matter expertise, and recommendations for various initiatives throughout the Human Resource department
- Manage and implement multi-faceted strategic and business-related initiatives
- Manage team members and activities by establishing guidelines for individual and team performance to ensure desired outcomes are aligned to meet department and organization goals
- Establish and maintain frameworks for robust project management governance, including but not limited to project management methodologies and tools, approaches to project team structures, and risk identification and escalation processes
- Develop and deliver executive presentations and dashboards on overall PMO progress
- Synthesize data from various internal and external sources to inform decisions
- Proactively tailor work products, communications, and style to leadership and a broad range of specific audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related discipline
- 4 years of professional experience in human resources, health care, and/or business consulting
- 1 year in formal leadership or project management
- 5-7 years’ experience managing medium to large-sized projects preferred
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.