Texas Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ECHO Sonographer III-Cy-Fair
at Texas Children's Hospital
- Requisition ID
- Talent Area
- Full/Part Time
- Shift Description
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p
We are searching for an ECHO Sonographer III — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will perform high-quality and complex echocardiographic exams. You will independently perform TEE studies on patients that range in age from neonates to adults.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Perform high-quality echocardiographic exams and collaborate with the cardiology staff to make accurate diagnoses of complex congenital and acquired pediatric heart abnormalities
• Assist and participate with the technical echocardiographic training of technologists, Pediatric Fellows, and visitors
• Perform daily operational maintenance of the Echo Lab supplies and equipment, and ensure all supplies and equipment are checked for deficiencies and safe for operation
• Demonstrate customer service skills and collaborate with departmental staff and other health care professions to ensure high-quality patient care
• Engage in quality assurance control on the team while monitoring the completion of all departmental, regulatory, and professional training requirements as designated
• Technical diploma from a school of ultrasound (e.g., Diagnostic Medical Sonography) or a bachelor’s degree in biological science
• Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), Registered Cardiac Sonographer with Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer with Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), or Canadian Registered Cardiac Sonographer with Sonography Canada
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an echo sonographer with two (2) years in a pediatric environment
Strategically located throughout the greater Houston area, Texas Children's Specialty Care offer the same high-quality pediatric subspecialty care as our hospital – right in your neighborhood. Staffed by pediatric specialists from Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine, our teams are trained to care for the physical and emotional needs of children and adolescents. Working closely with a child's primary-care physician, our specialists diagnose health conditions and develop patient-specific treatment plans. Texas Children's Specialty Care locations use child-sized medical equipment in colorful, child-friendly atmospheres that cater to young patients' needs and interests.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.