Texas Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Staff Attorney
at Texas Children's Hospital
- Requisition ID
- Legal Department
- Talent Area
- Professional - Non-Clinical
- Full/Part Time
- Shift Description
We are searching for a Staff Attorney — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll provide legal guidance related to corporate operations.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Provides legal guidance and oversight to management and executives as well as respond to inquiries from governmental agencies
- Provide legal support with innovation, managed care, real estate, cybersecurity, telecommunications, records management, governance, construction, marketing, philanthropy, and securities.
- Maintains positive working relationships with customers and third parties
- Drafts/negotiates complex or high-risk contracts
- Works in a collaborative manner with leaders to ensure underlying business needs and objectives are effectively met through contractual arrangements
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Active License to practice law in the state of Texas
- 2 years of legal experience
- Knowledge of health care law and corporate law
- Ability to communicate effectively with all types of clients, all levels of Texas Children’s leadership, and third parties
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and in presentation formal
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.