Texas Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) - REI-IVF Clinic (8a - 5p)
at Texas Children's Hospital
- Requisition ID
- REI-IVF CLINIC
- Talent Area
- Registered Nurse
- Full/Part Time
- Shift Description
- 8a - 5p
We are searching for a Clinical Nurse Coordinator — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll manage daily clinical and personnel activities for the Department. Participates and coordinates the delivery of high quality, family centered and developmentally appropriate patient care. Collaborates with ancillary departments to ensure timely and appropriate care.
RN, BSN Preferred
Fertility Experience, 2 years, Preferred
OB, Women's Services, Experience, 2 years, Preferred
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Responsible and accountable for the daily care coordination of patients within area of clinical subspecialty
- Provides education concerning various aspects of the care
- Coordinates nursing care of patients across various departments and sub-specialty services by demonstrating commitment to team, flexibility, professional interpersonal, communication, critical thinking, and customer service skills
- Collects and maintains data on patient referrals and consults, and effectively manages program
- Collaborates with other members of the team and other key stakeholders
- Ensures staffing needs are met
- Diploma in Nursing OR
- Associate's Degree Nursing OR
- Bachelor's Degree Nursing
- RN - Lic-Registered Nurses State of Texas
- BLS – Cert-Basic Life Support issued by the American Heart Association
- 3 years of Nursing experience
Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women is a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility and one of a select few hospitals nationwide that provides women, mothers and babies with a full continuum of high-quality, expert health care. Offering a full spectrum of maternal and fetal medicine services, including an array of fetal diagnostic procedures and highly specialized fetal surgeries, the Pavilion for Women is connected to Texas Children’s Hospital via a two-story circular sky bridge to enhance patient care by providing physicians, staff and patient families with rapid access to other pediatric subspecialists. Three private OB/GYN practices, The Family Fertility Center, The Menopause Center and The Women’s Place – Center for Reproductive Psychiatry are all housed here. Additionally, we also recently opened a community-based OB/GYN practice in Pearland.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.