Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transactional Lending Lawyer
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 2000 McKinney Ave
- Compliance & Regulatory
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
- Counsels business teams on issues related to business and consumer deposit, lending, and other products and services.
- Advises internal constituents and outside counsel on loan documentation and servicing of loans.
- Reviews and updates templates for deposit, lending, and other products and services.
- Counsels business teams on interpretation and negotiation of customer agreements.
- Collaborates with business, risk and internal stakeholders to identify, escalate and effectively manage risks.
- Participates on cross-functional teams on projects and issues affecting the Bank.
- Monitors changes to applicable laws and regulations; evaluates impact on business unit and provides guidance on any necessary changes to internal practices.
- D. degree and admission to a state bar, preferably Texas.
- 5+ years of experience practicing law in a bank, financial services company, and/or a law firm.
- Strong transactional experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with business partners at all organizational levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of laws and regulations applicable to a national bank is a plus.
- Ability to understand and work in context of Bank’s overall strategy.