Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Relationship Assistant - Exceptions Coordinator
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 2000 McKinney Ave
- Commercial & Corporate Banking
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
- Monitor specialized loan provisions by tracking documentation requirements to ensure compliance with all loan requirements
- Monitor escrow or reserve accounts for specific loans and compliance with loan requirements
- Manage credit/ collateral exceptions and past dues for entire DFW Corporate and Commercial Banking
- Manage credit and collateral exceptions and past dues, distribute weekly reports to internal partners, track documents as received, forward to appropriate teams and import to credit files for the entire DFW Corporate and Commercial Banking LOB
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a commercial bank
- Must be familiar with financial statements
- Corporate and/or Commercial loan closing and/or funding experience preferred
- Prior experience with ACBS, Fields Tickler, FISERV Signature
- Degree preferred, but commensurate work experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of lending compliance requirements
- Superior client service skills/attitude
- Strong change management skills and ability to work at an consistently changing pace
- Strong organizational skills to include effective time management in all key responsibilities of the job
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions, in a fast-paced environment to ensure that deadlines are met
- Ability to readily identify needs and requirements, and establish plans and processes to ensure successful results
- Self Starter
- Proficient knowledge of PC/Internet including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with SalesForce CRM tools a plus