Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pricing & Revenue Manager
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 2000 McKinney Ave
- Treasury, Payment & Liquidity
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
The Global Treasury Management and Payment Strategy team is focused on building and launching new solutions to support the strategic direction of the bank to drive deposits and fee-based revenue. Responsibilities includes proactive end to end management of products and strategies from ideation to retirement including profit and loss management. Sales training and communication, subject matter expertise client calling, and complex deal support all help the bank meet financial goals. This team defines the roadmap and partners with various business groups to prioritize development initiatives.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
• Management of the overall Treasury pricing strategy – proactive strategy and guideline development and implementation, pricing project execution outside of basic coordination
• Defining and on-going management of the cost side of treasury pricing
• Definition and execution of periodic pricing events and initiatives (e.g., across the board price increases, segmentation pricing based on market/client, market basket pricing, bundled pricing, etc.)
• Review existing pricing methodologies across product and service categories in partnership with product manager and lead efforts to realign such methodologies where appropriate (i.e. BankNow pricing methodology)
• Responsible for development of client analytics, ad hoc reporting and revenue realization management and tracking
• Manage and utilize pricing benchmark data for pricing impacts and maintain database of treasury proformas and competitor pricing intel
• Establish a pricing committee with appropriate stakeholder representation for reviewing and approving deals above defined thresholds
• Manage Treasury pricing tool/proforma
• Partner with Account Analysis to execute on initiatives aimed at improving the accuracy of our billing, and to build out additional tools and capabilities (reporting, volume capture, new offerings, etc.)
• Develop and execute ongoing training and support related to pricing for Treasury Sales and Relationship Managers
• Partner with TSOs, TSAs and PMs on unique client pricing situations
• 5-10 years’ experience managing Account Analysis, account analysis systems and cost structures required
• Experienced in all aspects of Excel, Word, PPT, Tableau and other bank databases required
• Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills required
• Ability to develop and maintain key partnerships with product managers and sales
• Knowledge of treasury industry pricing and methodology (attending SME events, etc.)
• Leadership to proactively manage periodic client facing pricing events
• Ownership of pricing committee for key treasury deals