Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Underwriter - Corporate Banking
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 1330 Post Oak Blvd.
- Credit Administration/Credit Approval/Credit Underwriting
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
- Participate in the analysis, evaluation, and underwriting of proposed credit facilities for prospects and customers
- Work with Relationship Managers and Credit Officers to assess credit opportunities, identify key risks and structure alternatives
- Prepare in-depth credit packages
- Spread financial statements
- Conduct research on borrowers and industries
- Make decisions based on the best interest of the customer and bank
- Minimum 3 years underwriting experience in a commercial bank focusing on C&I commitments in the $10 million to $50 million plus range
- Experience with syndicated transactions preferred
- Experience or knowledge of financial modeling preferred
- Desire to work on diverse corporate transactions
- Completion of a formal credit training program
- BBA in accounting or finance
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple tasks successfully