Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Card Sales Officer
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 2000 McKinney Ave
- Treasury, Payment & Liquidity
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News.
The Commercial Card Sales Officer (CSO) is responsible for identifying and building business opportunities. They will leverage their industry knowledge and experience to understand the client’s unique culture and needs to develop a card solution that drives efficiencies and value. The CSO will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including sales origination, underwriting coordination, implementation hand off and pipeline management. The CSO will work with Relationship Managers (RMs), Treasury Solutions Officers (TSOs) and Treasury Solutions Analysts (TSAs) with the directive to grow TM fee income.
•Understand all Card and TM products and coordinate with Integrated Payables product team as needed
• Work with relationship teams to determine programs that meet credit requirements and profitability thresholds
• Engage the Card Implementation Consultant to manage a seamless handoff for BAU
• Leverage other departments to include needed resources
• Client and teammate experience at the center of most if not all key strategies and tactics
• Understand the market to properly differentiate our products from other issuers
• Provide support to relationship teams for RFPs and sales meetings with clients
• Effectively communicate and engage key leaders within the Bank to guide and lead partners to drive greater performance and client experience
• Coordinate review of pipeline and sales opportunities to ensure activities and production are meeting established financial goals
• Ensure all teammates understand and embrace Texas Capital Bank core values, compliance and illustrate strong business ethics
• Drive a culture of spirited competitiveness, teamwork and continuous improvement
• The duties listed above are the essential functions, or fundamental duties within the job classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ Texas Capital Bank may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with standard departmental policy
• Bachelor’s degree in business related field (Finance, Economic, Accounting or equivalent experience) required. Master’s degree in Accounting and or CTP certification a plus
• 10 or more years of commercial card experience required
• Proven experience as a change leader improving the results and quality of the client experience
• Demonstrated ability to support clients across Corporate or Specialty Businesses
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills required
• Must be highly motivated and be able to motivate her/his peers and influence partners in other areas to achieve goals