Technip USA inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Technip USA inc
Job TitleManager Cash
LocationEnergy Tower III - Houston - TX-Code 10
The Cash Manager is responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues and payment of obligations. Responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
Liquidity management & Reporting
- You contribute to the daily Cash management of the region: Cash optimization, Bank counterpart monitoring, Closing and reconciliation.
- You will be directly involved on the Liquidity management of operational entities (Cash optimization, Short and Long Term Treasury Forecast, Foreign exchange assessment during the Project execution, enrichment of flows by Project and analytic tracking...)
- You participate, negotiate and pilot the region banking relationship in coordination with the Corporate team.
- You will manage the regional Treasury Reporting by using the Oracle Hyperion Planning, and participate to automate and improve this Reporting.
- You will improve accuracy of actuals declaration, especially to enable an enhanced Cash Forecasts exercise.
- You will assist the Director of Treasury with some initiatives dedicated to Cash and Reporting optimization and/or bank transmission implementation (IT Projects, Bank relationship rationalization, Cash Pooling analysis and implementation).
- You will diffuse best practices, audit, control, advice and assist the subsidiaries within the region and the Director of Treasury on all treasury topics, especially around Liquidity management and reduction of third party cash, IT Initiatives and Treasury process.
* Five years of significant experience in Treasury, especially Cash-management and Projects management with proven track record in running and optimizing cash processes and systems, preferably in a corporate & international environment.
* BBA's degree in Finance or Accounting.
* Advanced Excel and IT ability (Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Planning & Diapason would be considered as an asset).
* Fluent in English, Spanish speaking is a plus.
* Certificate for Treasury Professional is a plus.
It is the policy of TechnipFMC to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law at the TechnipFMC location to which this application is submitted. In Addition, as a Federal Government contractor, TechnipFMC is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources Department.