Technip USA inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Reporting Analyst
at Technip USA inc
Job TitleFinancial Reporting Analyst
LocationEnergy Tower IV Houston - TX-code1
Finance and Accounting jobs in Houston, Texas
Financial Reporting Analyst
As a Financial Reporting Analyst you will assist the Budget and Reporting Manager with the analysis, consolidation, and presentation of statistical data, information, trends and patterns for a growing business units operations performance and financial data. You will be expected to drive operational improvements through the identification and resolution of process improvement opportunities.
Our Financial Reporting Analyst will assist the Budget & Reporting Manager with:
- Organizing and leading the review of monthly forecast (monthly BOR), annual budgeting and reporting of all financial data of each business unit (BU) of the region Process Technology.
- Consolidating the input from each BU at region level to submit to group headquarter - review with Head of Finance, and Finance Director and SVP of PT before submission.
- Coordinating with Financial Controllers of each Business Unit for reporting of quarterly data in Together.
- Reconciliation of income statement and balance sheet data at business unit level on a quarterly basis with ERP and internal data warehouse systems.
- Verification and validation the accuracy and completeness of forecast and budget assumptions at the project detail level.
- Coordinate reporting of various financial data such as Capex, Team reports and R&D reports.
- Ensure that all reports are submitted per the calendar communicated by group headquarter.
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) with Hyperion/Oracle based tools such as HFM, Together and TEAM using highly specialized Information Technology know-how via MS-Excel Plug-Ins.
- Provides guidance and training as needed to Financial Control teams on financial modeling, data extraction techniques, budgetary considerations, and recommends best practices on pulling and refining data to match Group Operating Principles / Standards.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or business administration, advanced degree and/or CPA a plus.
- 3+ years finance and accounting experience in international engineering and construction
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products with advanced skills in Excel.
- Previous experience with ERP systems (Oracle R12 a plus).
- Possesses strong presentation skills, including proven experience in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
Must be able to interact with staff from multiple departments and international locations, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be attentive to detail, orderly, flexible, and be able to handle multiple priorities and to set / meet deadlines.
It is the policy of TechnipFMC to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law at the TechnipFMC location to which this application is submitted. In Addition, as a Federal Government contractor, TechnipFMC is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources Department.