Team Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Engineering Optimization Manager
at Team Industrial Services
Quest Integrity, a global leader in inspection and engineering services is seeking a Process Lead Engineer/Western Hemisphere who will be responsible for leading the development of commercial and technical solutions for the for our Process Advanced Engineering services in Quest Integrity’s Western Hemisphere (WH) markets (US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America)
to include general commercial management; recruiting, hiring, and training of Process Advanced Engineering personnel; financial results management; business development; project delivery, and service and product development. While geography in this role is defined to enable a practical, focused effort and client coverage, Quest Integrity’s goal is to drive collaboration globally, both as it relates to building our Process Advanced Engineering Services’ market share, commercial productivity, and
client and industry influence, and as it relates to more integrated solutions for the Global Process Sector across business lines.
Position based in Boulder, Colorado or Houston, Texas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement Process Industry strategy for WH consistent with market trends and client demands while actively coordinating with the Eastern Hemisphere Process Lead and Process Chief Engineer to ensure global strategic consistency and to optimize engineering resource utilization.
- Develop annual and long-term WH business plan for Process Advanced Engineering as part of global Process Advanced Engineering business plan.
- Develop annual budget in conjunction with regional and business unit budgets and as part of global Process Advanced Engineering budget to align resources and manage both regional and global revenue and profit targets.
- Identify and facilitate implementation of best practices and drive clear quality standards for services and products consistency, report content and deliverables, and client communication.
- Identify and implement profit enhancement strategies focusing on engineering utilization targets and optimizing mix of routine and advanced engineering services.
- Identify opportunities for growth and improvement of integrated solutions using knowledge of industry challenges and align with
engineering team to implement and deliver these solutions.
- Identify opportunities to create industry solutions (e.g., proprietary technology development and advanced technology applications) combining both Process Advanced Engineering services and TEAM services where applicable.
- Recruit, develop, and manage Process Advanced Engineering personnel, with a focus on optimizing these resources’ productivity and utilization, career fulfillment and retention, and business mix allocation between more standard/productized and more advanced/customized engineering services.
- Engage proactively with clients to identify and create new opportunities for Process Advanced Engineering services and provide leadership and support to colleagues in developing client relationships, resolving client challenges (technical and commercial), and securing new business opportunities.
- Identify and advocate for new service and product development needs, for both Quest Integrity and TEAM, based upon client
feedback and participate in strategy development to execute and deliver.
- Align and engage with regional sales personnel, including participation in sales calls, regional meetings, and client visits to deliver
technical presentations and secure Process Advanced Engineering opportunities.
- Elevate industry visibility to showcase Quest Integrity’s distinct capabilities and capacity within Process Advanced Engineering and present our capabilities at conferences and seminars.
- Identify and implement quality control standards and procedures for engineering deliverables and client communications as
- Maintain firm commitment to Quest Integrity and TEAM Industrial’s Core Values.
- Make safety a top priority at all times as it relates to you, all colleagues, and our clients’ personnel.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- MS or BS in related science or engineering field required.
- 10 years of industry experience and technical knowledge in the process industry.
- Experience with execution and management of process engineering projects.
- Proven ability to interact with and effectively manage input from multiple stakeholders to deliver business unit and enterprise goals.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills; ability to bridge communication with Quest Integrity regions and TEAM.
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated, and diplomatic, and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Must have ability to travel up to 20%.