SWCA Environmental Consultants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Requisition Number
- # of Openings
- Office Location
- Natural Resources/Biology/Ecology
- Hire Type
About the opportunity
SWCA Environmental Consultants has several openings for Environmental Inspectors to work on a long range project. If this is something you can commit to and are committed to providing the highest quality work for our project, then we encourage you to apply.
What you will accomplish
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations for pipeline and other oil and gas related construction activities.
- Project work may include Federal land management, oil and gas development, transportation, water resources, renewable energy, transmission/pipelines, mining, habitat restoration, wildfire monitoring, and watershed studies.
- Supervise installation and maintenance of BMPs, erosion control devices (ECDs), and environmental exclusion areas during construction.
- Use topographic maps, GPS units, aerial photographs, and other maps and tools in the field.
Experience and qualifications for success
A minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental consulting inspection of oil and gas/pipeline projects required.
Able to inspect pipelines and oil & gas related facilities.
Familiar with soil erosion control and BMP installation and maintenance.
Familiar with agricultural mitigation plans/drain tile repair.
- Able to work in remote areas, use ATVs or other four-wheel drive type vehicles.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass a background check.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full-spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.