Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bond Product Specailist
at Supreme Lending
Bond Product Specialist
As an important member of the Product Development Team, the Bond Product Specialist (BLS) will play an active role in ensuring the mortgage product line offered by the company is up to date and accurate.
Under the direction of the Product Development Manager the Primary Responsibilities for this position are:
· Ensure the company guidelines are accurate through proactively monitoring investor and master servicer guideline changes.
· Make guideline updates and changes to new and existing bond product guidelines and matrices as needed.
· Respond to a high volume of emails and calls from all loan origination staff and accurately answer their product questions pertaining to bond loans.
· Research investor and/or agency guidelines as needed to determine overlays or other product nuances pertaining to the product offering.
· Develop ways to continuously improve the speed and efficiency of the product release process.
· Assists in the preparation of materials needed to present a new loan program or investor to the appropriate committees and colleagues.
· Support product development team by ensuring training programs are prepared to support launches of new programs.
· 3 – 5 years in the mortgage industry holding roles such as Loan Processor, Post-Closer and/or Closer
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Possess a general working knowledge of bond loan programs.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability
· Ability to self-direct, manage time, stay organized and problem-solve
· Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Excellent PC skills, such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the company.