Superior Energy Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Superior Energy Services, inc.
- Company Name
- Stabil Drill Specialties, LLC
- Field Operations
Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company, since 1986, not only has provided tough, durable tools delivered where and when you need them, but also the wellsite experience and downhole knowledge for today's demanding drilling applications. Stabil Drill can easily fit any assembly with an inventory of more than 50,000 rental tools, including stabilizers, non-magnetic drill collars, hole openers, shock tools, torque subs, reamers, mills, subs and the SMFI Hydroclean™.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time Quality Control Coordinator to join our team in Houston, TX.
Coordinates and manages the local facility Quality Management System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System have been established, implemented, and maintained.
- Arranges for the necessary training of personnel as required to ensure familiarity with the procedures
- Implement methods for ensuring conformance with the procedures
- Report the performance of the QMS to management
- Periodically review the processes and procedures for continuous improvement towards customer satisfaction.
- Assesses processes and products for potential problems and implement preventive actions to avoid nonconformities.
- Maintain current customer specifications and requirements, review changes when revised and emphasize or promote awareness of customer requirements with personnel whose work affects finished products.
- Arrange and ensure that internal quality audits are conducted according to schedules
- Confirm that suppliers are evaluated, and ensure that only those approved are used for the purchases that affect the quality of products and services provided to Stabil Drill.
- Perform final and in-process inspections on machined tools and connections.
- Use, maintain, and assist in calibration of all measuring equipment.
- Complete all required inspection documentation for inspected products.
- Act as a liaison with outside agencies conducting audits of Stabil Drill.
- Perform other duties as required by Supervisor.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) preferred.
Minimum of 2 years quality experience.
Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.