Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Innovation in Virtual, Texas at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Senior Manager, TA Innovation will play an important role in shaping Stryker’s Global TA strategy by creating the burning platform for innovation from impactful data insights, strategic process design and thorough understanding of technological opportunities. You will be responsible for Talent Acquisition’s source-to-hire technology portfolio, providing strategic insight and operational direction to the global function. As the primary liaison between Global Talent Acquisition and HR Systems Team, you will be responsible for leading the identification, design, integration and continuous improvement of all TA technologies and systems. You will spearhead the design and continuous improvement of Global TA Process and be challenged to develop TA’s approach and execution of data insights spearheading the shift to demonstrative, prescriptive, and predictive insights. You will have the opportunity to:
• Drive innovation for Global TA function through technology, process and analytics.
• Stay abreast to industry and market trends. Identify and research applicable trends, vendors and technology advances. Prepare comprehensive, data-driven recommendations for improving efficiency, quality or cost of talent acquisition process
• Assess and identify opportunities in talent acquisition processes and tools to simplify the talent acquisition, hiring manager, and candidate experiences that lead to more efficient and effective recruiting, screening, and selection process while ensuring data integrity, reporting, and compliance with legal and client requirements
• Drive compliance with local government regulations and data integrity of ATS system through accountability, process design, training and technology
• Partner with HR Operation’s systems team to maintain and improve TA technology including reviewing, testing and approving release of features and functionalities for current and new recruiting software implementation such as version updates to the Workday Recruiting module
• Develop and implement global TA processes and training in partnership with operations leads/managers incorporating change management activities to ensure successful adoption within the geographic regions
• Monitor ROI for TA’s 3rd party tools and technologies and works with TA leaders to optimize investment
• Formulate the vision for how data and people insights can be used to solve organization problems and empower decision making that drives our global recruiting function
• Partner with Global TA leadership & HR reporting teams to define, enhance , and track TA metrics and dashboards to deliver results
• Manage team of Data Insights and Innovation Analysts supporting Talent Acquisition function globally
• Create, implement and facilitate the demand planning process (data collection and analysis) by focusing on standardized reporting tools, timing and terms used within the Stryker
• Manage execution and delivery of candidate and hiring manager experience surveys
• Partner in the development of business cases and presentations for the leadership team.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 7+ years in recruiting, HR Systems, and/or HR Analytics
• Must have demonstrated experience leading large-scale global initiatives including process and system implementations.
• Previous people management experience preferred.
• Must be able to travel 25% of time.
• “I love to data”- Must have passion for telling stories through data and vision for driving a function from strong data insights
• “Curious learner” – Must have an inherent curiosity towards advances in technology, staying abreast to the latest trends and translating those strategic opportunities into tangible, practical business cases/project plans.
• “Problem Solver”- Must thrive when working on complex challenges, identifying and implementing solutions that increase efficiency and ensure compliance of the TA organization
WHO WE WANT:
- Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives.
- Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
- Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
This role can work remotely.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: 20%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.