Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JR Sales Representative-Rio Grande Valley, TX in Virtual, Texas at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Position Title: Joint Replacement Sales Representative
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Competitive representatives who will be dedicated to the purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
As a Joint Replacement Sales Representative, you work with a high degree of service, reliability and commitment to sell Stryker Joint Replacement products that meet our customers’ needs. You are responsible for becoming the Resident Joint Replacement expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals. You are driven to increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships and by developing and implementing sales strategies. You exceed sales expectations day in and day out by building the current business to new heights. Communication is key with your current and new customers. You are always motivated by helping to produce the best possible patient outcomes. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with surgeons. They trust you to provide advice and training on products and tools used to enhance lives. As a Joint Replacement Sales Representative you live out your mission to change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
- BS/BA in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical device or industry preferred)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Ability to participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside regular business hours, as required
- Must adhere to compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company’s policies and procedures
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: 40%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.