Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Stolt-Nielsen Limited
- # of Openings
- Regular Full-Time
Perform all maintenance and repair operations as required to ensure that the requirements of ISO 9002 are fully met in all aspects of the business. To continually monitor, correct and, where necessary, improve on the procedures used to achieve this goal
- Ability to perform MIG and stick welding. Ability to use cutting torch, arc gauge and plasma cutter. Fabricate and fit parts on tank frame.
- Ability to perform all maintenance and repair operations required on IMO Type 1 and 2 tank containers.
- Ability to operate 6000 lb. forklift and operate overhead crane.
- Perform all other duties as required by Stolt Management.
- This position is safety sensitive in the Stolt Nielsen Drug & Alcohol Policy.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to pass (2G & 3G) welding test.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in tank container repair preferred.
- Specific Skills
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be self starter and have ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work closely with others
- Physical Requirements
- You must be physically strong: able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 30 pounds frequently; up to 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 83 pounds infrequently. You’ll need good balance to regularly step on and off equipment and work from ladders to perform various tasks. And you must be able to walk, sit, stand, and stoop comfortably. You’ll be working outdoors in all weather conditions- including heat, cold, ice, and rain- and frequently at elevations 15 feet above the ground.
- You must be medically able to use and work in both air supplied and air purifying respirators for up to 8 hours.