Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Stolt-Nielsen Limited
- # of Openings
- Regular Full-Time
Responsible for tank cleaning (internal/external) of tank container. To ensure that the requirements of ISO 9001 are fully met in all aspects of the business. To continually monitor, correct and, where necessary, improve on the procedures used to achieve this goal.
1. Clean tank containers and road trucks internally and externally. Clean valve and other spare parts of tank container.
2. Carry out tank inspection/survey, general maintenance work such as equipment cleaning, cleaning up and painting station.
3. Assist Lead Tank Cleaner, Supervisor, or Manager in any other tank cleaning work.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 1 year experience in tank container industry with focus on tank washing preferred.
· Ability to promote teamwork, be a self-starter, and work with minimal supervision.
· Entry level experience and is held to a 90-DAY probation period. Will be trained to carry out the daily tasks/responsibilities of a Tank Cleaner (Interior / Exterior Tank Cleaning) in accordance with our SOP’s as well as upholding the companies safety policies under the direct supervision of a Mentor (Min. Level-B).
· You must be physically strong: able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 30 pounds frequently; up to 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 83 pounds infrequently. You’ll need good balance to regularly step on and off equipment and work from ladders to perform various tasks. And you must be able to walk, sit, stand, and stoop comfortably. You’ll be working outdoors in all weather conditions- including heat, cold, ice, and rain- and frequently at elevations 15 feet above the ground.
· You must be medically able to use and work in both air supplied and air purifying respirators for up to 8 hours.
· You must be able to work in confined spaces.
· Must not exceed maximum weight of 310 lbs. wearing PPE; as per ANSI guidelines