Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Stolt-Nielsen Limited
- # of Openings
- Regular Full-Time
Provide administrative support to port operations, global operations managers, group support managers and TT mngt team. Assist Port Operations as directed.
- Creates and sends N2 purging requests. Create and send lightering requests.
- Process Cargo Worksheets and on-call lists daily. Maintains archive library and invoice/contact database.
- Distribute Pre-Arrival and layberth dock messages. Send, record, process ship surveys.
- Provide Administrative support for Group Quality and Regulatory Managers.
- Provide admin support for presentations and reports to TT directors/managers.
- Arranges 3rd party/vendor annual and bi-annual meetings and other internal 3rd party mtgs. Setup new vendors for billing.
- Arrange Urgent Chemical & N2 Cylinder Orders. Create requisitions for PO’s.
- Receive and/or Process invoices for MiscPay and invoiceAG for port operations services.
- Create requisitions for PO’s. Create Expense Reports for operations team(s).
- A.O.B. as directed by Mngt.
- A.S. degree or better or
- High School Diploma/equivalency
- 5+ years experience in a corporate environment
- Experienced with Office Suite
- Organized, detail orientated, analytical and strong computer literate knowledge
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, prioritize and adapt to changing environment