Service King Collision Repair Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Autobody Technician/Body Tech/Collision Technician - Pearland
at Service King Collision Repair Centers
Job Reference #: 5000575483106
Job TitleAutobody Technician/Body Tech/Collision Technician - Pearland-16587
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and fenders.
- Participates in all required safety meetings.
- Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Directs the work of an apprentice in the performance of tasks when needed, i.e., unusual problems or questions and explains procedures to assistant.
- Ability to use frame machine.
- Certification in body repair preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer.
- I-CAR welding certified.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.