Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
- Hidden (17389)
- Position Type
- Req ID
Is helping people discover the benefits of supplements and vitamins your desire? Do you enjoy educating and coaching people to a healthier lifestyle? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market as a Vitamin Manager!
Overview of Responsibilities
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Vitamin Manager is responsible for the sales and operation of the Vitamin Department, and for supervision and scheduling of team members. The Vitamin Manager ensures excellent customer service by giving prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable information and guidance on our large selection of supplements and related products. As the Vitamin Manager you are responsible for one of the most popular departments in our Stores, you must have strong product knowledge, proven leadership and supervision skills. You will be ordering and providing inventory control, overseeing sales events, gross margins, and ensuring friendly customer service. As the Vitamin Manager you will maintain an in-depth knowledge of vitamins, supplements, and other health and beauty items in the department, providing guidance on supplements, health and beauty, and related products without “prescribing”. The Vitamin Manager is responsible for recruiting, hiring, developing, mentoring and motivating the Vitamin team, taking and documenting corrective actions when needed, and ensure maximum productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling. You will be working with your team to achieve required sales, margin, expense and labor goals, through maintaining the proper product assortment, merchandising and inventory control to avoid out of stocks and overstocks; assuring control accuracy and accountability of department invoices and expenses. You will work with Buyer and Store Manager to determine additions to or deletions of inventory, based in part by information obtained through careful and frequent evaluation of sales reports and current market trends. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast pace environment then we want to hear from you.
To be a Vitamin Manager at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and a minimum of 1 year of vitamin, homeopathy, or holistic experience with leadership experience.
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes; including night, weekends, and holidays.
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior; a positive attitude and have the ability to interact with our customers.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to give and take direction while maintaining a team environment.
- Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and dust
- Adhere to all safety, health, and Weights and Measures regulations.
- Be willing to gain education on new products and alternative health.
- Have strong organization and prioritization skills
- Be able to perform the following: standing, walking, bending, climbing throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., from 4” to 72”, for a distance up 2 feet without mechanical assistance.
- Have the ability to move a ladder to access product requiring a force up to 5 lbs., up to 2 hours, for a distance up to 25 feet.
- Able to maneuver a utility cart holding 20 lbs. requiring a force up to 35 lbs., up to 2 hours, a distance up to 20 feet.
- Be able to walk a total up to 3 miles in an 8 hour shift.
- Be able to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.