Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Woodland Springs - ECT RN
Job Reference #: 8a7887a96a291687016a2b9f1f5f285d
Categories: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
ECT Registered Nurse (RN) Positions Now Available
Woodland Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in Conroe, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families.
The Woodland Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensationA Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team membersJob Details:
- Support the organization, program and unit philosophy of care
- Coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients
- Ensure medical Orders are followed, initiate and follow treatment planning
- Act as a patient advocate at all times
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- ACLS Certification
Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred. Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities.