Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Westpark Springs - Outpatient Adolescent Therapist
Job Reference #: 8a78839f64f8df870165362f96501f9d
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
Adolescent Therapist Positions Now Available
Full/Part Time and PRN
Westpark Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Houston in Richmond, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Westpark Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®, 93% of our patients recommend treatment at Westpark Springs*
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Westpark Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensationA Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders.Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016