Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Coordinator 1
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Larry Noto
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- San Antonio
- Direct phone number
- Occupational Health - Nurse Coordinator I
- FOH Region East - TX - Z2P - Federal Bldg, Ft. Worth
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time Nurse Coordinator to support the Federal Occupational Health clinic at The Federal Building in Fort Worth, TX.
This Full-time Nurse Coordinator opportunity offers:
- Monday through Friday | 7:30 AM til 4:00 PM
- No weekend, holiday, evening or on-call responsibilities
- A full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k are available
- An opportunity to practice where your skills are needed…and where you will be appreciated!
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the area clinic manager
- Communicates site-specific problems, e.g. staffing, in a timely manner to appropriate area clinic manager
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states that is active and unrestricted
- Minimum 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Minimum 3 years RN experience preferred
- 1 Year of management experience
- Recent clinical experience required
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification from the American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Please reference Z2P in your reply!
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.