Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Critical Care Physician
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Kathleen Strautmann
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Direct phone number
- Physician - Critical Care Physician
- South - Ft. Sam Houston (SAMMC-N) - TX
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a part time, civilian Critical Care Physician at Brook Army Medical Center in Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
This contract position offers:
- Supportive environment
- Focus on providing medical care, not running a business and managing staff
- MD or DO
- Completed Residency in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship in Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, and Critical Care Medicine
- Minimum 10 years' experience in pulmonary and critical care medicine within the last 15 years
- Teaching fellows in pulmonary/critical care, residents and medical students
- Active state license to practice medicine in one of the 50 US States, District of Columbia or US territory
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 540 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,500 affiliated health care professionals.