Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative II
Job Reference #: SPE000316
- Receive and process orders and cancellations.
- Ensure orders confirmed with all ship locations.
- Review reports to verify shipments on time and for order accuracy;
- Advise customers of any changes needed for their orders
- Manage customer master data requests specific to their assigned product portfolio or client base.
- Conduct all follow up required to respond to customer needs
- Assist Commercial Team by providing information for accurate customer record maintenance;
- Maintain effective communications between sales, marketing, and logistics operations to effectively handle customer inquiries regarding price, product availability, and transportation methods and needs
- Acknowledges receipt of requests for material/services and provides timely updates on PO delivery, order/stock transport delivery, expediting status, and changes to open orders/POs.
- Works with the Commercial, Logistics and Planning to develop strategies and plans in establishing customer and supplier partnerships to include all areas in the optimization of our supply chains.
- Drives efficient (on-time/cost effective) delivery for all orders for the assigned business line. This will include monitoring supplier promise dates, expediting orders to meet emergency requirements, finding alternate supplier/sourcing points to meet delivery, and resolving process issues that are impending efficient delivery.
- Works with Supply Chain to review terminal/warehouse stock levels, reviewing requisitions for completeness and accuracy, reviewing forecasts, and conducting various types of analysis including optimizing transport, safety stock levels, etc. as necessary.
- Works with the SC team to identify ways to improve order management processes
- Ability to train CSR I/replacement on overall duties and responsibilities required of a Solvay Customer Service Representative.
- Rotation of on call support, after training period ends.
- Bachelor's Degree
- SAP exp: 3 - 5 years
- Customer Service exp.: 3-5 years
- Import/Export exp: 1-3 years
- Chemical Industry exp.