Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Dietitian 1 - Relief
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo is seeking a PRN Registered Dietitian to come join their team at CHI St Luke's Patients Medical Center licensed for 65 beds and is located in Pasadena,TX. CHI St. Luke’s Health is a part of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) one of the nation’s largest health systems. This position will be covering for weekend shifts and some holidays.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
· Be a Registered & Licensed dietitian with 6 months to 1 year prior experience in an acute care setting
· Be responsible for conducting nutrition assessments to various patient populations with a variety of disease states and provide diet education as needed
· Experience utilizing the nutrition care process required, Meditech documentation and Health Touch knowledge preferred
· Demonstrate strong clinical knowledge and skills
· Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Be able to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently
· Have excellent time management; be a self-starter
· Assist Clinical Nutrition Manager in additional projects and assignments as needed
· Must have availability to work weekends
Knowledge of nutrition care principles for acutely or chronically ill patients/residents within specialty areas (e.g., pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular). Excellent communication and counseling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.