Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Chef 2
- System ID
- Employment Status
This position is a resource position for health-care for the state of Texas. Candidate needs to be based out of the Houston metro area. Ideal candidate should have a strong set of organization and delegation skills. Prior culinary health-care experience is preferred. Candidate will be exposed to multiple locations and will be required to fill as the culinary representative at various locations when needed. Candidate will be required to travel as needed throughout Texas.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.