Snap-on Business Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Snap-on Business Solutions
- Job ID
Location: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX - South Central Region
Responsible for the communication and implementation of best practices with regard to field sales programs and processes pertaining to franchisees. Create, coordinate and manage programs, including but not limited to, franchise “Sales Assistant”, TKSR, TSSR and Partners in Profitability. Test and pilot programs within the region to determine feasibility, and then implement those that are successful. Drive sales through these programs to increase regional sales performance. Position supervises TKSRs and TSSRs, and requires working closely with the Director of Sales Programs North America.
- Participate in development and facilitate implementation of appropriate sales programs and activities to meet strategic initiatives.
- Implement and manage comprehensive sales initiatives focused on sales growth, franchisee development, and product sales specialization.
- Implement tactical field sales programs and promotions, and drive sales within these programs.
- Input on design of launch materials.
- Execute in-field launch rotation and follow-up (examples: Rock ‘n Roll Cab Express, Partners in Profitability, Pay and Play R.A. Program).
- Manage processes surrounding these programs to ensure successful implementation and maintenance.
- Manage communications surrounding these programs and initiatives, in addition to related policies.
- Interpret and develop company policies and procedures that relate to these programs, ensuring they meet business and legal requirements.
- Manage special projects associated with the improvement/enhancement of sales related services and their implementation.
- Monitor performance activities, and capture and relay best practices.
- Attend monthly sales meetings; upgrade monthly sales meeting execution.
- Translate value creation into field activities.
- Monitor and influence associate behaviors.
- Improve quality of franchisee business contacts.
- Interface with regional management teams, including performance tracking and assessment by region; place a special focus on FPT’s.
- Activate counter-measures when appropriate.
- Consult with regional managers on compensation related issues including job design, base/incentive pay, and recognition programs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with a focus on Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-8 years of management experience
- Sales experience
- Snap-on experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Business and financial acumen
- Able to balance empathy for franchisees, customers and subordinates with business objectives
- Applied knowledge of the psychology of selling
- Knowledge of franchise contracts
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong core values
- Enjoy interacting with customers
- Relationship Building
- Sales Effectiveness
- Planning Orientation
- Leadership Effectiveness
Covered Drivers have the professional obligation to operate vehicles in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and codes. Furthermore, every associate has the moral responsibility to exercise safe conduct, good judgment, and common courtesy toward the general public, motorists, and pedestrians.
- All drivers must be 18 years of age or older, and 21 years of age or older if driving a DOT-regulated truck.
- The driver must possess a valid state driver’s license, and must have had it for 36 consecutive months prior to employment.
- The driver must adhere to all interstate and intrastate driver's license requirements for the type of vehicle they are driving.
- The driver must pass initial alcohol and drug tests in accordance with policies prior to hire.
- A candidate considered for employment must produce a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) with no major violations and no more than two minor violations within the last three years prior to hire.
- The driver must be able to read, write and speak the English language.