Snap-on Business Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager Specialist - Lindstrom
at Snap-on Business Solutions
- Job ID
This outside sales position professionally promotes and sells Lindstrom branded and non-branded product direct to manufacturers of medical devices and also through Lindstrom authorized dealers and distributors. Provides superior customer service and support. Develops and maintains contacts and professional relationships within assigned territory accounts to leverage Lindstrom’s position and capitalize on current and emerging customer needs.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills to service both internal and external customers.
Prepare/present effective presentations including:
- Current product knowledge and application
- Safety and ergonomics
- Promote operational effectiveness through support of Distribution, Government, Education, National Accounts programs and initiatives where they best serve the Customer and Company
- Make regular contacts with customers providing prompt, courteous and competent service by:
- Analyze all accounts and develop strategies.
- Negotiate ethically on price, terms and conditions consistent with Industrial Business Unit values and strategies.
- Penetrate existing accounts to expand market share.
- Execute sales strategies to acquire new customers to grow market share.
- Maintain Company customer contact database
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Plan sales activity on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Assist in the collection (repossession) from customers, when appropriate.
- Manage inventory levels within established parameters.
- Manage Accounts Receivables in accordance with established Company guidelines.
- Manage and help control expenses where applicable.
- Prepare requisite reporting inclusive of call reports, board reports, trip reports, expense reports and customer call documentation.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Successful record of sales and increasing responsibility and goal achievement
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing marketplace, bead and jewelry arts, electronics assembly and special engineered tools, etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Must be PC proficient, including use of Microsoft Office Suite products - Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as PowerPoint. Proficient use of required software programs in quoting, ordering and referencing information
- Must hold all credentials or requirements needed for assigned customer accounts
- Valid driver’s license with impeccable driving record and adequate insurance coverage
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Physical requirements apply
- Approximately 40% travel is required
This position is not eligible for relocation at this time, nor is it eligible for the employee referral program.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran