Smith & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive at PREDICTif Solutions
at Smith & Associates
The Account Executive will have responsibilities to execute on a sales strategy, achieve sales targets and generate revenue by closing business.
The resource will establish relationships and engage with accounts to identify, manage and sell PREDICTif Soluitons services.
- Utilize a consultative solutions sales approach to identify client needs and present the solution.
- Identify and qualify accounts at the “C” level.
- Develop and manage a qualified pipeline of targeted opportunities on a continual basis.
- Manage assigned accounts by building strong relationships with customers, gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and long term goals, informing customers of new developments related to our services and solutions, facilitating troubleshooting, and resolution of problems.
- Develop relationships with software partners and work with partner sales teams in support of software sales.
- Participate in solution demonstrations and presentations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Information Technology sales experience, marketing IT solutions and technical resources. Experience in the sale and marketing of Professional Services and Solutions is required.
- Excellent communicative, presentation and interpersonal skills. Makes compelling presentations to a variety of audiences using visual aids, PowerPoint presentations and software demos. Is adept at getting the attention and involvement of the most sophisticated and difficult audiences.
- Close the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Has a successful track record working with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals. Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
- Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings. Easily adjust the message to match the audience.
- Takes initiative and pursues opportunities. Self-motivated and excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise wide solutions including Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, CRM, and ERP systems.
- Should have a proven track record of enterprise-wide software/services.
- Experience selling to executives at a Fortune 500 level using consultative and solution selling techniques.
- Background in large, complex software sales. National account experience, preferably serving Fortune 500 accounts.
- Proven track record in identifying enterprise opportunities, building a predictable pipeline and forecast, and closing complex enterprise sales.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Ability and willingness to travel.