Simpson Housing LLLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Supervisor/Service Supervisor - District at Memorial - Houston, TX
at Simpson Housing LLLP
- Requisition #
- Regular Full-Time
- District at Memorial
- 10300 Katy Freeway
- Postal Code
Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to “raise the bar” and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
What We Are Currently Looking For:
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR/SERVICE SUPERVISOR - District at Memorial (Houston, TX)
This key member of our property management team will be responsible for the following:
- As a Maintenance Supervisor, you are in charge of all maintenance operations at the community and provide leadership and inspiration to the maintenance team
- Will ensure that vacant apartment homes are ready to lease in a timely manner
- You will utilize your troubleshooting and technical skills to identify and resolve issues with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, sewer/water and security systems
- In this critical service role, you will also work closely with residents to help with general maintenance issues including appliance, cabinet, flooring, drywall and other repairs
- The Maintenance Supervisor will constantly monitor the physical condition of the property and take appropriate action
- Performs preventive maintenance on essential equipment to prevent interruption of services to our residents
Real Estate, Multifamily, Apartments, Maintenance, HVAC, CFC, EPA I, EPA II, EPA III, Facilities, Building Maintenance, Manager, Supervisor, Lead Maintenance
Candidates who apply should have:
- 2+ years of related multifamily/hotel maintenance experience at the supervisory level
- Strong working knowledge and experience with HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair and general carpentry
- HVAC/EPA certification and Fair Housing training is required
- CPO and CAMT (Apartment Maintenance) certifications are also required (may be obtained after hire)
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong customer service skills
- At times, will be required to be on call
What It’s Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the “Best Companies to Work For”, something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013 and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn’t stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive “employee centric” culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on…
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today’s competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company.
In addition, our employees enjoy the following:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Substantial discount on rent
- Commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement and much more
If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer