Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales – Assisted Living
at Silverado Associates
Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Do you have a passion for changing people's lives? Are you driven by building lasting relationships?
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, we are passionate about serving those with memory impairment and ENRICHING LIVES!
Silverado is presently seeking an Outside Sales Professional to join our team in Cypresswood.
Please apply directly to our website at silverado.com/careers!
Summary of Major Functions:
- Generates qualified, professional referrals that contribute to the census development.
- Visiting both traditional and non-traditional accounts.
- Educating professionals on the resources available to those who suffer from dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Building relationships with new accounts and developing and maintaining relationships with existing accounts.
- Supports the assigned Community(ies) in developing and maintaining sales and outreach plans, strategies, and public relations opportunities to promote and communicate the Silverado Vision and Mission Statement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills a must.
- Three to five years of experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outside sales experience and the ability to organize and implement sales and outreach program(s).
- Knowledge and experience working with people having Alzheimer’s disease and their families highly desirable.
- Professional or volunteer-related experience with Alzheimer’s service groups helpful.
- Polished presentation skills are desired, as is database management experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and current auto insurance.
- Must have own transportation.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor at all times while representing Silverado.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
- Must have current and valid auto insurance and license and a good driving record
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado Senior Living offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.