Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Silverado Associates
Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do. Every day we get the chance to change lives for our residents, patients, clients and each other!
Silverado is looking for a Part Time Laundry Aide to join our team in Houston, TX! (Museum District)
Summary of Major Functions:
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and sorting the community laundry
- Actively and enthusiastically contributes to the goals and objectives of the department and community
- Desire to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes demanding environment
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Comfortable around pets and animals
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or walk-in to our community located at 5600 Chenevert St, Houston, TX 77004 and apply in person.
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: Click Here
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.