Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA/Hospice Aide - (PRN)
at Silverado Associates
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!
Silverado is seeking PRN CNA/Hospice Aide/CHHA for our South Hospice office. Must live in South/Southwest areas.
- As the primary Caregiver you will provide support to patients in a meaningful way to add value to their lives.
- This position includes driving to our various patient locations and providing continuous care and assisting patients with activities of daily living.
- Must have a CHHA/CNA license, as well as CPR and First Aid certificate. Hospice experience desired.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation and willingness to drive to patient locations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado:
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.