Shriners Hospitals for Children
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Anesthetist - Full-time (CRNA) in Houston at Shriners Hospitals for Children
at Shriners Hospitals for Children
Shriners Hospitals for Children – Houston, located in the heart of the prominent Texas Medical Center, has an immediate, one of a kind, opening for a full-time Nurse Anesthetist.
If you have an interest in being part of a dynamic team whose vision it is to “become the best at transforming children’s lives by providing exceptional healthcare through innovative research in a patient and family centered environment", then this is the place for you.
The full-time Nurse Anesthetist will work under the supervision of a Anesthesiologist to administer, monitor and manages patients' care during and after anesthesia.
Duties Include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide pre-operative patient assessment
• In conjunction with the surgical team, monitors the patient in accordance with the American Society of
Anesthesiologists standards during surgery and adjusts anesthesia levels as required
• Initiate and monitor successful post-operative recovery from anesthesia
• Actively participates in the department's Joint Commission quality and safety standards
• Enters orders into Electronic Medical Records in a timely and accurate manner
• Provides consultations regarding CPR policies and procedures