Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Rep, Decorative Svcs Part Time - Part Time, North Houston/Cypress, TX - K022
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000 stores, and 90 manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
The Personal Color Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at multiple Sherwin-Williams paint stores by conducting in-home and on-site color consultations for retail and wholesale customers. The role will demonstrate superior knowledge of color science basics and terminology to determine customers' needs and present appropriate colors, products and services. This position will develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers through ongoing contact and generate new wholesale and retail customer referrals. The role will plan daily and monthly consultation activity and after each consultation, the position will outline next steps, complete all tracking and customer follow-up to ensure sales.The position will maintain working relationships with industry trade professionals and conduct decorative product and color seminar to customers as directed by Store Managers.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have the ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in Interior design.
• Ability to meet and exceed customers' color coordination and product selection needs.
• Prior decorative sales experience in areas of wallcovering and window treatments.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Who we are
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.