Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teacher-Life Skills
at Sheldon ISD
Texas Certified Special Education EC-12. Candidates in an Alternative Certification Program that have passed their content exam are eligible to be apply.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and reporting progress on al IEP goals and objectives
- Conducting pre-post tests for regression and progress monitoring
- Attend ARD meetings for assigned students
- Work with GEN-ED teachers who also work with the students
- Initiate transition needs
- Maintain appropriate contact with parents and other service providers
- Maintain a current inventory of required items for students
- Oversee the performance of the teaching assistants required to work directly with students with disabilities
- Maintain all required levels of compliance and reporting incidents of concern to the campus principal and special education director.
Stipend available; based on specific assignment
Job Contact Information
Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)