Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Presales Solution Consultant | 23665
at Service Now
Senior Solution Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Solution Consultant to provide technical sales partnership to the enterprise sales force in Texas, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during sales pursuits. The Senior Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, extensibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow platform.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Partner with sales personnel in the qualification and understanding of customer needs and pre-demo requirements analysis.
- Demonstrations of ServiceNow solution(s), both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both on-site and via virtual meetings.
- Participation on one or more enterprise accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and support to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Generation of customer/prospect product demonstration scripts and scenarios as well as maintaining demonstration environments
- Scoping and delivering proof of concept/proof of value engagements with prospects
- Responding to request for information (RFI) / request for proposal (RFP) documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required to confidently facilitate demonstrations and conduct proof of concept workshops.
- Supporting marketing events, including user conferences, regional trade shows, and webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Obtaining and maintaining valid ServiceNow solution certifications.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with sales personnel and professional services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for solution deployment.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings / industry events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong enterprise software pre-sales experience
- Solution and/or process experience with one more of the following is highly desirable: IT Service Management (ITSM), Financial Management (FM) Project Portfolio Management (PPM), DevOps, Agile, HR Service Delivery (HRSD), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Security Operations, IT Operations Management (ITOM) including Cloud Management, Event Management, Infrastructure Discovery/Mapping or any complimentary technologies.
- Strong understanding of shared services/support center environments.
- Exhibits prior or current technical expertise in enterprise SaaS based web technologies and the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise architecture.
- ITIL4 or ITILv3 foundation certification highly desired but not required.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification highly desired but not required
- Advanced ServiceNow Certifications including Certified Application Developer (CAD) or Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) a plus but not required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.