Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager- Work Comp
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Professional/Management - Marketing
- Street Address
- 8455 Fannin Suite B
- Select Physical Therapy
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
Duties of Position: Select Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Business Development Manager in Houston, Texas. This individual is responsible for increasing Workers Compensation referral volume, same store growth, and net revenue in the Physical Therapy service business within a specific geographic sales territory to meet and/or exceed sales quotas monthly, quarterly and annually. Sales will focus heavily on case management departments of large employers, third party administrators, managed care companies and workers compensation physicians. Individuals will develop business plans to target activities which result in effective selling efforts and provide management with synopsis of potential opportunities and challenges. Communicate with clinical operations and Sales Director on all pertinent issues in a timely fashion and deliver reports requested by management in a thorough and complete fashion. Maintain territory growth within established expense budget, and work in collaboration with facility operations to ensure appropriate resource allocation to manage patient volume.
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications (COMT, OCS, CHT) and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, plus the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Responsible for identifying and developing referral opportunities with new business customers.
- Maintains positive relationships with existing customers.
- Must be self directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region.
- At least 3-5 years experience in industrial medicine, industrial contracting or related operational experience
- Workcomp background a must.
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Reside in Houston
- Travel withinTexas