Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
at Security Finance
Do you like to build genuine relationships that leave an ever-lasting impression? Are you ready to share the joy of assisting customers as part of an enthusiastic team?
You're the first face customers see and the most important memory, because you'll be the one who helps them, over the phone and in-person, when they have a financial need.
If this is you, Come Begin Your Story as a Customer Service Representative, also known as an Assistant Manager, at our company!
Security Finance has been a leader in the financial services industry since 1955, and proudly provides installment loans and income tax preparation to the communities where we operate. At Security Finance, it's about being good stewards of our community, helping neighbors in times of need and treating customers with the respect they deserve.
You'll know you are successful when you:
- Provide outstanding customer service both on the phone and in-person.
- Market for new and continued customer business.
- Prepare and process loans and income tax returns.
- Handle customer data with confidentiality.
- Maintain cash drawer with accuracy and security.
- Effectively communicate with customers, primarily on the phone, about their accounts.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state laws as well as company policies and procedures.
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential – You have the ability to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your branch goals!
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential – We believe in fostering our employees' talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
You could be a great addition if you have:
- Previous customer service experience.
- The ability to fluently communicate in English and Spanish.
- A valid state driver's license, with an acceptable driver's record.
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply today!
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be evaluated and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Security Finance offers traditional installment loans. The first office opened in Spartanburg, SC in 1955. We now deliver financial services from hundreds of offices employing thousands of high-quality individuals across the country to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our emphasis is on delivering a high quality of professional and personal service, ensuring satisfaction with each and every customer experience.
We continually seek career minded, customer service oriented, positive, and motivated professionals to join our team. We understand that our past accomplishments and future achievements are directly connected to the individual successes of our people. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including:
- Company paid Health insurance for employee
- Competitive 401(k) with match
- Life and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Closed on Sundays
To learn more about a rewarding career as part of tomorrow’s team, join our Talent Network.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.