Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Consultant (Strategic) for Process Analyzers & Instrumentation
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Strategic Sales Consultant is responsible for delivering on the AOP (Annual Operating Plan) agreed for this position through the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each allocated EPC and Strategic account at every level from the executive suite to technical engineers and procurement.
· Responsible for developing business relationship from named,Strategic accounts.
· Responsible for business relationship with designated EPCs locatedwithin the Region.
· Ensure we are listed on all PA Strategic Account AVLs.
· Develop relationships with Hub leaders and CSEs includingeducating on our offer.
· Responsible for allocated projects, involving an EPC.
· Develop and evolve cross selling opportunities with the wider SEorganization, ensuring that we are the supplier of Instrumentation on all SEprojects within the area of responsibility.
· Has defined scope for global oversight for the technical solutionand product selection on projects. asallocated by the leadership team.
Other job essential functions include, but are not limitedto, the following:
- Review all FD proposals over $250k, >25% 3rdparty content, and projects in support of Global Competitive Solutions Team(GCST) as the PA&I liaison to advise on Process Analyzers& Instrumentation product selection, solution andpricing knowledge based on region, territory, etc.
- Advise on selection and consult on pricingof 3rd party products for major projects.
- Create and maintain account plans.
- Create strategies for each EPC andstrategic accounts.
- Utilize business and technical expertiseto create value propositions.
- Execute competitive sales tactics towin business.
- Develop key client relationshipsincluding the executive level.
- Lead in client contract negotiations.Act as NA Region liaison with the LOB for ProcessAnalyzers & Instrumentation Products and solutions.
- Provide technical assistance and Process Analyzers& Instrumentation product training to our clients.
- Providing feedback to the factories about market requirements andcustomer needs.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of qualified prospects and projectsin Schneider Electric's CRM system, BFO.
- Report activities on a weekly base to his line Manager, StrategicSales Enablement Director.
- Must be sufficiently mobile and flexible as the role will requiresubstantial travel within the region.
The complete Process Analyzers & Instrumentation productportfolio and 3rd party products.
This job might be for you if:
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years of complex solution selling sales experience to Process Analyzers & Instrumentation applicable markets.
- Strong technical knowledge: Process and Control Instrumentation including flow, pressure, level, temperature and analytical and the Valves Market.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills in English and German, preferable more.
- Knowledge of process applications in general.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.