Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Gutor Field Service Engineer
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ createsconnected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrichlives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, ourtechnology, software and services improve the way our customers manage andautomate their operations. Helpus deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and atevery moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make SchneiderElectric a great company.
What do youget to do in this position?
· Performsinstallation supervision and commissioning of Gutor products including thebatteries.
· Performsmaintenance for Gutor UPS equipment including batteries.
· SolveUPS problems at customers site and provides reports on these issues.
· Responsiblefor identifying and reporting failure modes encountered when in the field. Alsoresponsible for determining the cause of these failures.
· Trainscustomers on equipment operation and maintenance of Gutor products.
· Givestechnical support to customers (over the phone or on site)
· Fillin all required reports and complete the necessary documents
· 24hours stand by if necessary
· Completework in a safe manner.
· Providehelp to secure / improve quality by means of IQ soft entries and other tools
· Datastorage in Siebel, on personal storage media and date servers
· Delegationand personal handling of parts adjustment
· SelfTraining on existing and new products of the Gutor Portfolio
· Evaluationof Warranty / Goodwill claims
This job mightbe for you if:
BSdegree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Electricaltechnician with min. 2 years' experience in field service.
- Min.2 years of Troubleshooting, Level 1 Support (ideal: level 2 Support) Remotesupport for troubleshooting experience in handling international customers withhigh expectations.
KNOWLEDGEAND SKILLS —REQUIRED:
- Goodself-expression, negotiation skills and ability to explain things in acomprehensive and intelligible way.
- Abilityto analyze complex problems.
- PCknowledge including profound knowledge of typical office applications andnetworking.
- ValidDriver's license.
Thisposition is very travel intensive, area of operations is North America, SouthAmerica, and Equatorial Guinea.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open,passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees toreflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people asthey are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seenas a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success —on the job and beyond. See what ourpeople have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
You mustsubmit an online application to be considered for any position with us. Thisposition will be posted until filled.
It is thepolicy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancementopportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, andpromoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color,gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexualorientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic orconduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity EmployerMinorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.