Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EOEM Regional Account Executive
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Lead and articulate Schneider Electric's Value Proposition for differentiation and align to the EOEM needs and competitive share expansion
- Develop and deliver on a custom business plan for growth targets and share expansion throughout EOEM's available PAM. Identify, define and drive areas to penetrate and grow our wallet share with the customer
- Pipeline Management via Bridge Front Office (bFO) of strategic projects through NA market, and local coordination with the territory teams where appropriate.
- Lead multi-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth (quality, commercial, engineering, project management)
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels. Focusing on developing relationships with key decision makers & C level executive partners
- Conduit for solutions (more than transactional selling); detailed understanding of customer's business model and how Schneider's capabilities and offer deliver added value to customers
- Identify market trends and needs to ensure ongoing competitiveness of existing offers by understanding customer needs and shifts in demand and translating those into actionable plans
- Lead the transactional process having the ability to structure creative, commercially and technically sound projects as well as fully manage associated contractual issues that arise
- Leadership: Foster cooperation internally and externally, including Schneider Electric (Business Units, application centers, back office, support functions, etc)
- Build a clear communications strategy (Internally & externally)
This job might be for you if:
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree, Preferably Sales Management, Engineering or equivalent work experience. Masters of Business Administration preferred but not required
- Significant sales experience with a deep understanding of strategic account management, customers, sales channels and third parties, with a demonstrated track record of growing business
- Experience selling to EOEM's directly strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of Schneider Electric's complete electrical distribution offer (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage and Industry)
- A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and close a deal
- Strategic thinking and ability to unite people around a vision
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organizations
- Strong initiative, self-starter and high level of organization skills
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in both internal organizations' and within client organizations
- Experience and skill in working via strategic alliance or mutual client engagements with customer/partner
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit-oriented
- Proficient knowledge and use of CRM software, Bridge Front Office, QuoteFast / SE Advantage
- Capability and desire to travel as required
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.