Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Truck Driver, Non CDL- Home Daily, 5 day Work Week, and $2k Bonus
- Requisition ID
- Primary State/Province
- Primary City
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
Our team is growing! Ryder is looking to hiring Drivers in Houston, TX
About the position:
- Sign-On Bonus: $2000
- Consistent Pay: Hourly + OT
- Home Daily: 5 Day work Week and 2 consecutive days off
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- ALL NEW PTO & travel companion POLICY (select locations): Ask me for details!
- Ryder Maintenance – 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes’ 2019 list of the “World’s Best Employers”
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum of 12 months of verifiable driving experience
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a vehicle within and requires compliance with safety regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.