Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pipeline Right-of Way Maintenance Technician
at Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc
|Title:||Pipeline Right-of Way Maintenance Technician|
Pipeline Right-of-Way (ROW) Maintenance Services
Position summary: An industry leader in maintenance of transportation, utility and public works infrastructure assets with contracts throughout the United States is currently seeking full-time Maintenance Technicians to perform Pipeline right-of-way maintenance in the Houston and Waco Texas area. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to pipeline or utility right-of-way maintenance and adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
Clean driving record is essential
Must pass criminal background check
DOT/PHMSA Compliant Controlled Substance/Drug Testing
Preferred Experience may include:
Pipeline, Utility, or Roadway maintenance experience
NCCER-Certification of Operator Qualification Program
- -- Abnormal Operating Conditions
14.1/17.1 -- Locate Line
14.2/17.2 -- Install Marker, Inspect and Maintain Markers
15.0/17.1 -- Inspect Surface Conditions of ROW
- ISA Certifications???????
- ATSSA MOT Certifications
- Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Bucket truck experience
- Experience as Tree Trimmer-Climber
- ROW Mowing Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations
- Carry out simple arithmetic functions
- Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology
- Ability to use smart phone and applications
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
- Ability to work safely under ranging environmental and weather conditions
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate hand/power tools, chainsaw, wood chipper
Full time; Must be flexible.
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V