Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Assistant - Part-time
at Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Specialty Consultants
Our Toxicology team is growing!
We need a Technical Assistant in the Houston area with laboratory experience and a science degree to support the activity of our Toxicology and Food Safety team. This position will mainly be a remote work position. Work will consist of interpreting laboratory data and writing technical analyses as well as management of our Endnote database. This position will require periodic work/meetings in our Houston area office and an initial training period of 2-3 weeks in Houston. Anticipated hours would be 20-32/week.
In this role you will be working with an incredible team of Toxicologists and Scientists, supporting them as they investigate a wide variety of incidents across the nation in a learning environment.
Things You Must Have to Be Successful:
- B.S. in Scientific Field with 5 years of lab experience or M.S./MPH with 2 years of laboratory experience.
- Laboratory experience must include at a minimum gas chromatography, mass spectrophotometry and microscopy.
- Endnote software experience.
- Excellent scientific writing skills.
- The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
On application, be sure to include links to scientific writing examples or be prepared to provide them on request.